Winter Guests seeks production coordinator and fiscal administrator for a 40% position.
The person should preferably be based in Bergen or Oslo, and will assist with operating Winter Guests activities. Winter Guests produces 1-2 performances per year and has a varying number of guest performances both nationally and internationally. Winter Guests has had base funding from the Norwegian Arts Council since 2012 which has been extended to 2019. Winter Guests has 2 other permanent positions; Artistic Director and Production Manager. Competitive salary.
- General administrative work including implementation of systems for daily operations.
- Shared responsibility for financial management including payroll and journals.
- Lead updated budget and shadow accounting.
- Finishing of accounts through monitoring of accountant and auditor.
- Contractual work, application work and reporting.
- Coordinating the production of new works.
- Coordinating tours of existing works.
-Degree and work experience in the field of performing arts (including experience with administration) or equivalent relevant education / experience.
-Interest and understanding for cultural field is required.
-Experience of working with artists is desirable.
-The person must have the ability to work both independently and in a team.
-Ability to work systematically and structured.
-Knowledge of systems and regulations within Tax Administration, The Register, the Arts Council etc. is an advantage.
-Good computer skills in administrative tools such as Word and Excel. Experience with accounting software is a plus.
-Good verbal and written Norwegian and English skills.
-There will be an emphasis on personal suitability for appointment to the position.
Applications with CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 07 August 2015
Likely candidates will be called in for an interview mid to late August.